Complete 2 Camera Outdoor Night Vision HD Surveillance Package
These high definition bullet cameras can be wall or ceiling mounted. The cameras connect to your home network or router with the 75 foot cat5 network cables that are included. The camera is powered with the plug-in power supply also included with the kit. The surveillance software is installed on a PC or Mac that is connected to the network or router. The software automatically "sniffs out" the cameras on the network and allows for quick and easy setup for motion activated recording and custom programming. In minutes you'll be viewing and recording crisp, high definition video. Additional cameras can be added to the system as needed. The software can support up to 64 HD cameras.Kit Includes:
- (1) PC & Mac Software Included
- (2) HD Outdoor Night Vision 1080p Bullet Camera
- (2) 75 Foot Network Cable
- (2) Plug In Power Supply
- Durable Metal Housing
- 100 Foot Night Vision
- 30fps @1080P resolution
- Dual encoding streams supported
- Built-in 3.3~12mm/F1.6 CS Auto Iris lens
- True Day/Night ICR
- IP66 all-environments protection, 4000V thunder-proof
- Constant temperature controls & anti-fog
- Support DC12V power supply, PoE
- Built-in Web server, NVR, CMS(PSS/DSS) & DMSS
- Support max 32GB Micro SD card for local storage
- DC12V, PoE
HD Video Surveillance Software…Included!
This camera includes our top performing high definition software CD. The software turns your PC or Mac in to a professional digital video recorder. The computer does not have to dedicate to this task; simply run the software in the background to record the camera in high definition right to the computer’s hard drive. The software provides amazing video clarity and supports up to 64 cameras.The software features:
- User Friendly Interface
- HD View & Recording
- Custom Multi Camera Viewing
- Motion Activated Recording
- Alarm Response
- Pan, Tilt, Zoom Control
- Multi Camera Playback
- Smart Search
- Remote Viewing; Internet & Smart Phones
- Supports Multiple Locations
- Secure Connections
- Easily Customized
Remote Viewing – Network, Internet, Smart Phones & Tablets
Instantly access live viewing of any cameras on the system...anytime you need. The software supports full remote viewing using PC, Mac i-Phone, iPad, Android, Mac, Windows 7 Phones, Internet Explorer and many others.
What is HD?
HD or "high Definition" is a term used to describe the resolution provided by digital cameras. They are also called network cameras, IP cameras and megapixel cameras. They provide the highest definition and clearest video on the market. Their resolution is measured in pixels rather than TV lines. The term "HD" is specifically refering to 720p and 1080p resolutions.
Use the player controls on the bottom of the video to increase video resolution and to play video in full screen.
USA Based - Unlimited Technical Support
We are an American owned company and we provide USA based, Free, Unlimited, Life-time Technical Support for all the equipment we offer. Don’t hesitate; if you have a simple question or need help with remote viewing setup or trouble shooting…our professional, friendly technical staff is here and ready to help! Many times we can resolve an issue by remotely logging into the system and solving the issue in minutes. We’re here and ready to help!
Our Quality GuarantyWe only offer reliable equipment that has been completely tested and has a proven track record. Each item is shipped in new condition and includes an easy to follow user guide written in clear English. In addition, we test each item at our facility prior to shipping to insure it is operational and meets its advertised performance. Our goal is simple; quality you can count on and 100% customer satisfaction.
Extended 3 Year WarrantyAll equipment is covered under a complete 3 year warranty from the date of delivery. During this time all products are guaranteed against manufacturing and operational defects. In the event of such defects during this period, it is our responsibility to replace the defective item with an exact or comparable product.
- Processor: Ti DaVinci Series DSP
- Operating System: Embedded LINUX
- Resources: Simultaneous remote monitoring, local recording and remote control
- User Interface: WEB, CMS(DSS/PSS), DMSS, NVR
- Image Sensor: 1/3" 2.0 Megapixel SONY Progressive Scan Exmor CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 1920 (H) x 1080 (V)
- Electronic Shutter: Auto/Manual, 1/4~1/10000s
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux / F1.4 (Color), 0.01 Lux / F1.4 (B/W), 0 Lux When IR on
- Signal Noise Ratio: >50dB
- Gain Control: Auto/Manual
- White Balance: Auto/Manual
- Day/Night: ICR
- Lens Mount: CS Mount, Auto Iris, 3.3-12mm@F1.4
- IR Distance: Max. 100ft (18 Cold Light IR LEDs)
- Video Compression: H.264 / MJPEG
- Image Resolution: 1080P(1920×1080) / SXGA(1280×1024) / 1.3M(1280×960) / 720P(1280×720) / D1(704×480) / CIF(352×240)
- Encoding Speed: Main Stream-1080P/SXGA/1.3M/720P/D1(1~30fps), Extra Stream: D1/CIF (1~30fps)
- Bit Rate: 56Kbps~8192Kbps
- Snapshot: Fastest 1fps JPEG Capture
- Video Format: NTSC
- Analog Video Output: 1 Channel BNC(1.0Vp-p, 75Ω)
- Audio Compression: G.711a / G.711u / PCM
- Bit Rate: 128Kbps/64Kbps/10.2Kbps
- Input: 1 Channel 3.5mm JACK LINE IN
- Output: 1 Channel 3.5mm JACK SPEAK OUT
- Network: Ethernet: RJ-45 Port (10/100Base-T)
- Network Functions: HTTP, TCP/IP, ICMP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, UPNP, Alarm Server
- Remote Operation: Monitor, PTZ control, Playback, System setting, File download, Log information, Maintenance & Upgrade
- Auxiliary Interface: SD Card Max. 32GB Micro SD Card, Local Storage
- Alarm Functions: 2 Input / 1 Output
- Power Supply: DC12V, PoE
- Power Consumption: Max 10W
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Operating Environment: -10 ~+50°C / 10~90%RH
- Dimension: 12.07"× Ф4.09" (L×D)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE MADE SIMPLE
An easy to follow guide for the beginner!
About this Guide
There are thousands of different types of security and surveillance solutions on the market, and finding the one that best fits your needs...at the right price...can be confusing. The truth is, selecting the right equipment and installing it yourself is a lot easier than you may think. Spending a few minutes to study this guide will allow you to make an informed and smart choice. Plus you'll sound like an expert when you are talking to others about video surveillance.