Top Performing HD Megapixel Network Video Recorder
This NVR is professional grade in every aspect. It provides powerful networking and custom programming options allowing you to adapt its operation to your specific needs. The software is refined and flexible, the versatility of the programming makes the unit perfect for custom applications.
- User Friendly Interface
- HD View & Recording
- Custom Multi Camera Viewing
- Motion Activated Recording
- Alarm Response
- Pan, Tilt, Zoom Control
- Multi Camera Playback
- Smart Search
- Remote Viewing; Internet & Smart Phones
- Supports Multiple Locations
- Secure Connections
- Easily Customized
- 32 digital video channels
- Dual-core CPU presents the powerful preview, recording, playback and network performance
- HDMI & VGA output
- 8 PoE Ports (Power Over Ethernet)
- 16 Alarm Inputs
- All channel simultaneous real-time playback, GRID interface & smart search
- Smart video detection: MD, camera blank, video loss
- 3D intelligent positioning with Dahua PTZ dome camera
- Easy backup: USB devices, CD/DVD-RW & network download
- Alarm triggering screen tips, buzzer, PTZ, e-mail & FTP upload
- 4 SATA ports, 4 HDDs or 3 HDDs + 1 CD/DVD-RW, Max 4TB per HDD supported
- Built-in web server, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
The unit stores the video footage on internal hard drives. The system can support up to (four) 4 terabyte hard drives. The size of the hard drives and the recording options determine the total number of days the system can store.
This unit provides full PoE (power over ethernet) capability. A total of eight RJ45 camera inputs on the back of the unit provides power out for eight cameras. This allows the network cable from the NVR to the camera to provide both video and power transmission; eliminating additional power cables and power supplies for eight cameras. The other cameras are connected to the unit using the network port and powered using additional PoE switches or plug-in power supplies.
Remote Viewing – Network, Internet, Smart Phones & Tablets
Instantly access live viewing of any cameras on the system...anytime you need. The software supports full remote viewing using PC, Mac i-Phone, iPad, Android, Mac, Windows 7 Phones, Internet Explorer and many others.
Embedded Linux OS For Rock Solid Dependability
This standalone DVR runs an embedded Linux operating system for years of trouble free service. No PC is required with this system; just plug in your cameras and hook up any standard VGA or CCTV monitor and begin recording up to 30 frames per second right away. This DVR is built for one thing and that is recording and playing back high quality surveillance video. No need to worry about viruses, Trojans or spam slowing your computer down.
What is HD?HD or "high Definition" is a term used to describe the resolution provided by digital cameras. They are also called network cameras, IP cameras and megapixel cameras. They provide the highest definition and clearest video on the market. Their resolution is measured in pixels rather than TV lines. The term "HD" is specifically refering to 720p and 1080p resolutions.
Use the player controls on the bottom of the video to increase video resolution and to play video in full screen.
USA Based - Unlimited Technical Support
We are an American owned company and we provide USA based, Free, Unlimited, Life-time Technical Support for all the equipment we offer. Don’t hesitate; if you have a simple question or need help with remote viewing setup or trouble shooting…our professional, friendly technical staff is here and ready to help! Many times we can resolve an issue by remotely logging into the system and solving the issue in minutes. We’re here and ready to help!
Our Quality GuarantyWe only offer reliable equipment that has been completely tested and has a proven track record. Each item is shipped in new condition and includes an easy to follow user guide written in clear English. In addition, we test each item at our facility prior to shipping to insure it is operational and meets its advertised performance. Our goal is simple; quality you can count on and 100% customer satisfaction.
Extended 3 Year WarrantyAll equipment is covered under a complete 3 year warranty from the date of delivery. During this time all products are guaranteed against manufacturing and operational defects. In the event of such defects during this period, it is our responsibility to replace the defective item with an exact or comparable product.
- Main Processor Dual-core embedded processor
- Operating System Embedded LINUX
- IP Camera Input 16 channel
- Two-way Talk 1 channel Input, 1 channel Output, RCA
- Interface 1 HDMI, 1 VGA
- Resolution 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768
- Display Split 1/4/8/9/16
- OSD Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording
- Compression H.264 / MPEG4
- Resolution 1080P(1920×1080) / 720P(1280×720) / D1 (704×576/704×480)
- Record Rate 400/480fps@D1, 200/240fps@720P , 100/120fps@1080P
- Bit Rate 48 ~ 8192kbps
- Record Mode Manual, Schedule(Regular(Continuous), MD, Alarm), Stop
- Record Interval 1~120 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1~30 sec, Post-record: 10~300 sec
- Trigger Events Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm, Video Push, Email, FTP, Spot, Buzzer & Screen tips
- Video Detection Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396(22×18), Video Loss & Camera Blank
- Alarm Input 16 channel
- Relay Output 4 channel
- Sync Playback 1/4/9/16
- Search Mode Time/Date, Alarm, MD & Exact search (accurate to second), Smart search
- Playback Function Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow play, Next file, Previous file, Next camera, Previous camera, Full screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup selection, Digital zoom
- Backup Mode USB Device / eSATA Device / Network
- Ethernet RJ-45 port (10/100M/1000M)
- PoE 8 ports (IEEE802.3af)
- Network Function HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, IP Search(Support Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS etc)
- Max. User Access 20 users
- Smart Phone iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone
- Internal HDD 4 SATA ports, up to 16TB
- External HDD 1 eSATA port (Max 4 SATA HDDs), up to 16TB
- Auxiliary Interface
- USB Interface 3ports (1 Rear), USB2.0
- RS232 1 port, For PC communication & Keyboard
- RS485 1 port, For PTZ control
- Power Supply NVR: DC12V
- PoE Switch: DC48V
- Power Consumption NVR: 20W(without HDD)
- PoE Port: Max.15 (each)
- Working Environment 13 ~+135°F / 10~90%RH / 86~106kpa
- Dimension (W×D×H) 4 inch×9 inch×6 inch
- Weight 3.6 lbs(without HDD)
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE MADE SIMPLE
An easy to follow guide for the beginner!
About this Guide
There are thousands of different types of security and surveillance solutions on the market, and finding the one that best fits your needs...at the right price...can be confusing. The truth is, selecting the right equipment and installing it yourself is a lot easier than you may think. Spending a few minutes to study this guide will allow you to make an informed and smart choice. Plus you'll sound like an expert when you are talking to others about video surveillance.