1000' Siamese Surveillance Camera Cable
This cable consists of two cables: a 95 % coverage RG59U video cable and a 2 conductor 18 gauge electrical cable all in one PVC jacketed cable. This type cable is great for surveillance cameras. It eliminates the need for two separate cables (one for power and one for video). The cable is shipped in a 1000 foot spool.
- 1 Video cable - RG59 coax 95% copper shield
- 1 Power cable - 18awg twisted two conductor
- Overall - High quality PVC sheath
- Easy pull dispensing box
- UL Listed
Note: This is a high quality indoor cable. It can be used in outdoor applications if protected by conduit. It is not intended to be exposed to outdoor environmental conditions. Do not use as a direct burial cable.
- Twist-on BNC Fitting - This fitting is used to connect the video coax cable to the video pigtail or "lead" on the security camera.
- Female Pigtail - This item is used to connect the two conductor power wire to the power pigtail or "lead" on the security camera.
USA Based - Unlimited Technical Support
We are an American owned company and we provide USA based, Free, Unlimited, Life-time Technical Support for all the equipment we offer. Don’t hesitate; if you have a simple question or need help with remote viewing setup or trouble shooting…our professional, friendly technical staff is here and ready to help! Many times we can resolve an issue by remotely logging into the system and solving the issue in minutes. We’re here and ready to help!