Professional 16 Channel Surveillance DVR - Great Video Quality
This DVR offers it all; it’s a reliable hardware DVR but is programmed with "user friendly" software. The system is programmed and operated using a mouse and a friendly graphical display. No confusing remote controls or arrow driven menus to struggle with, just a click of the mouse gets it done!
HD Crystal Clear HD Quality
- Live viewing all channels
- HD recording 1080p@30f/s, 720p@30f/s, Analog D1@30f/s
- Supports HD-CVI 720/1080p, Analog CCTV Cameras
This unit supports both HD CVI cameras and analog CCTV cameras. A great solution when upgrading a CCTV (analog) system allowing you to upgrade the cameras as needed.
- Up to 16 cameras with 1080p realtime preview
- H.264 dual-stream video compression
- All channel 1080p 30f/s HD-CVI
- HDMI / VGA / TV simultaneous video output
- All channel synchronous realtime playback, GRID interface & smart search
- 3D intelligent positioning with Dahua PTZ dome camera
- Support 4 SATA HDD up to 8TB, 2 USB2.0
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
The unit stores the video footage on an internal hard drive. The size of the hard drive and the recording options determine the total number of days the system can store. Typically a 4 Terabyte hard drive can store 1 1/2 weeks of footage for all sixteen cameras. Setting all cameras to record only when motion is detected can more than triple the storage capacity to 3-5 weeks.
Smart Phone Compatible
This DVR is fully compatible with cellular phones including I-Phone, Android and many others using RTSP.
H.264 Compression - High Quality Images - 1/3 The Size
The unit utilizes true H.264 video compression, which is the best on the market. The H.264 video compression allows the DVR to record amazing high quality video images without using up a ton of storage space.
Embedded Linux OS For Rock Solid Dependability
This standalone DVR runs an embedded Linux operating system for years of trouble free service. No PC is required with this system; just plug in your cameras and hook up any standard VGA or HDMI monitor and begin recording up to 30 frames per second right away. This DVR is built for one thing and that is recording and playing back high quality surveillance video. No need to worry about viruses, Trojans or spam slowing your computer down.
- Viewing: Real time live viewing of all cameras
- Recording: 1080p & 720P Resolution @ 30f/s, D1@30f/s
- Pentaplex operation: Simultaneously view live, record, playback, backup & remote access
- Dual-stream: Makes mobile monitoring very fast and easy, flexible for network transmission
- Multiple control methods: IR remote, USB mouse and front panel press button
- Smart video detection: motion detection, video blind, video loss
- Smart camera settings: privacy masking, camera lock, color setting, title displays
- Pan Tilt Zoom and Speed Dome Control: Pelco D&P Protocols, 60 others
- PTZ: Controls: Presets, scan, auto pan, auto tour, pattern
- Easy backup methods: USB devices, remote network and client software backup
- Smart Hard Drive Management: Non-working HDD hibernating, HDD faulty alarm, Raid function
- Network software: Built-in web server, multi-DVR client & SMS Networking access for remote live viewing, recording, playback, etc.
USA Based - Unlimited Technical Support
We are an American owned company and we provide USA based, Free, Unlimited, Life-time Technical Support for all the equipment we offer. Don’t hesitate; if you have a simple question or need help with remote viewing setup or trouble shooting…our professional, friendly technical staff is here and ready to help! Many times we can resolve an issue by remotely logging into the system and solving the issue in minutes. We’re here and ready to help!
Our Quality GuarantyWe only offer reliable equipment that has been completely tested and has a proven track record. Each item is shipped in new condition and includes an easy to follow user guide written in clear English. In addition, we test each item at our facility prior to shipping to insure it is operational and meets its advertised performance. Our goal is simple; quality you can count on and 100% customer satisfaction.
Extended 3 Year WarrantyAll equipment is covered under a complete 3 year warranty from the date of delivery. During this time all products are guaranteed against manufacturing and operational defects. In the event of such defects during this period, it is our responsibility to replace the defective item with an exact or comparable product.
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE MADE SIMPLE
An easy to follow guide for the beginner!
About this Guide
There are thousands of different types of security and surveillance solutions on the market, and finding the one that best fits your needs...at the right price...can be confusing. The truth is, selecting the right equipment and installing it yourself is a lot easier than you may think. Spending a few minutes to study this guide will allow you to make an informed and smart choice. Plus you'll sound like an expert when you are talking to others about video surveillance.