Model Number: DSS-PTZ201R2MP
2 Megapixel Full HD Network IR PTZ Dome Camera
This network camera uses a CAT5 cable to connect directly to our IP-Pro series network video recorders or a network.Camera & Video Features
- 1/2.8” 2 Megapixel progressive scan Exmor CMOS
- Powerful 20x optical zoom and 16x digital zoom
- H.264 & Dual-stream video encoding and JPEG image capture
- Max 30fps @1080P resolution
- Day/Night(ICR), Auto iris, Auto focus, AWB, BLC
- Built-in Web server, NVR, CMS(PSS/DSS) & DMSS
Remote Viewing – Network, Internet, Smart Phones & Tablets
Instantly access live viewing of any cameras on the system...anytime you need. The software supports full remote viewing using PC, Mac i-Phone, iPad, Android, Mac, Windows 7 Phones, Internet Explorer and many others.
What is HD?HD or "high Definition" is a term used to describe the resolution provided by digital cameras. They are also called network cameras, IP cameras and megapixel cameras. They provide the highest definition and clearest video on the market. Their resolution is measured in pixels rather than TV lines. The term "HD" is specifically refering to 720p and 1080p resolutions.
Use the player controls on the bottom of the video to increase video resolution and to play video in full screen.
USA Based - Unlimited Technical Support
We are an American owned company and we provide USA based, Free, Unlimited, Life-time Technical Support for all the equipment we offer. Don’t hesitate; if you have a simple question or need help with remote viewing setup or trouble shooting…our professional, friendly technical staff is here and ready to help! Many times we can resolve an issue by remotely logging into the system and solving the issue in minutes. We’re here and ready to help!
Our Quality GuarantyWe only offer reliable equipment that has been completely tested and has a proven track record. Each item is shipped in new condition and includes an easy to follow user guide written in clear English. In addition, we test each item at our facility prior to shipping to insure it is operational and meets its advertised performance. Our goal is simple; quality you can count on and 100% customer satisfaction.
Extended 3 Year WarrantyAll equipment is covered under a complete 3 year warranty from the date of delivery. During this time all products are guaranteed against manufacturing and operational defects. In the event of such defects during this period, it is our responsibility to replace the defective item with an exact or comparable product.
- Image Sensor 1/3" Progressive Scan Exmor CMOS
- Effective Pixels Approximately 2 Megapixels
- Lens 20x Optical Zoom f=4.7mm(Wide) ~ 94mm(Tele), F1.6 ~ F3.5
- Digital Zoom 16x
- Horizontal Viewing Angle 55.4°(Wide) ~ 2.9°(Tele)
- Min. Object Distance 10mm(Wide) ~ 1000mm(Tele)
- Minimum Illumination 1.8 Lux / F1.6 (Color), 0.02 Lux / F1.6 (B/W), 0 Lux (When IR On)
- Electronic Shutter 1/1 to 1/30,000s
- White Balance Auto/ATW/Indoor/Outdoor/Manual
- Day/Night Auto (ICR) / Color / B/W
- S/N Ratio More than 50dB
- Privacy Masking On/Off (up to 24 privacy masking areas)
- Analog Video Output BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ω), NTSC
- Video Compression H.264 / MPEG4
- Image Resolution 1080P(1920×1080) / 720P(1280×720) / D1(704×480)
- Encoding Speed Main Stream: 1080P / 720P (1~30fps)
- Extra Stream: D1 (1~30fps)
- Bit Rate 32Kbps~8Mbps
- Audio Compression G.711a(32Kbps) / AMR(10.2Kbps)
- Audio Mode Off / Audio Input / Audio Output
- Pan/Tilt Range Horizontal: 0°~360° Non-stop, Vertical: -2°~182° (Auto Flip)
- Manual Control Speed Horizontal: 0.1°~160°/s, Vertical: 0.1°~120°/s
- Preset Speed Horizontal: 240°/s, Vertical: 200°/s
- Preset Points 255
- PTZ Mode 5 Auto Pattern, 8 Auto Tour, 5 Auto Scan
- 3D Intelligent Positioning Supported
- Speed Setup Smart Speed Adjustment In Proportion to Depth of Zoom
- Info Display Time, Location, Dome Title, Dome Coordinates, Temperature, Alarm, etc.
- Power-Up Action Auto Recovery to Previous PTZ and Lens Status After Power Failure
- Idle Motion Activation of Preset/Scan/Tour/Pattern if No-Action in a Specified Time Period
- Time Task Auto Activation of Preset/Scan/Tour/Pattern by Preset Time
- Alarm 7/2 Alarm Input/Output, Triggering Preset/Tour/Pattern/Scan/Alarm Output
- Protocol DH-SD, Pelco P/D, Auto Recognition of General Protocols
- Ethernet RJ-45 Port (10/100Base-T)
- Network Functions HTTP, TCP/IP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, FTP
- Max Remote Users 20 Users Simultaneously
- Processor TI DaVinci Series DSP
- Operating System Embedded LINUX
- Resource Simultaneous remote monitoring, local recording and remote operation
- Remote Operation Monitor, PTZ control, Voice Intercom, System setting, Playback, File download, Log information, Maintenance & Upgrade
- Local Recording SD/SDHC, Max 32GB
- User Interface WEB, CMS(DSS/PSS), DMSS, NVR
- Power Supply AC 24V / 3A (±10%)
- Power Consumption 12W/30W (IR LED On)
- Working Temperature -30 ~ 60°C (-22 ~ 140°F)
- Working Humidity < 90%
- Protection Level IP67, 4000V Thunder, Surge and Wave Protection
- Dimension 15"× Ф9.04" (H×D)
- Weight 15.43 lbs
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE MADE SIMPLE
An easy to follow guide for the beginner!
About this Guide
There are thousands of different types of security and surveillance solutions on the market, and finding the one that best fits your needs...at the right price...can be confusing. The truth is, selecting the right equipment and installing it yourself is a lot easier than you may think. Spending a few minutes to study this guide will allow you to make an informed and smart choice. Plus you'll sound like an expert when you are talking to others about video surveillance.