Pan-Tilt-Zoom Outdoor Speed Dome CameraFeatures:
- 36x Optical Zoom
- 12x Digital Zoom
- Color Sony Super HAD CCD Imaging Chip
- 550TVL Color / 680TVL Monochrome
- TRUE Day/Night (IR Cut Filter) with DSS, 0.02 Lux
- Vandal Resistant Outdoor Housing
- Temperature Controlled Built-in Heater & Blower
- Power Supply Included
- Super Long Range IR 550ft Distance
- Smart IR Adjustment In Porportion to Depth of Zoom
- High Power IR with Extended Life
- High Die-Cast Aluminum Construction Case
- Advanced Auto Day / Night (ICR)
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- High Rotation Speed: 0.01° ~ 120°/s
- Auto Focus, High Resolution Integrated
- Built-in Surge and Lightning Protection
- Emergency Shut Down Auto Recovery
- Built-in OSD Menu
- AC 100-240V
This speed dome is equipped with a 36x optical zoom lens and is a high performance day/night camera ideal for professional surveillance applications. Utilizing a Sony progressive CCD sensor, this Outdoor PTZ Camera allows you to view close-up images with crisp detail from long distances. Employing an advanced pan/tilt mechanism, it provides fast, precise movement with continuous 360-degree pan and tilt. You can easily control the lens position with a mouse or a joystick to track the object you are monitoring. The day and night function makes this camera ideal for operating under diverse lighting conditions. When light conditions turn poor, the IR system automatically turns one and provides up to 550 feet of clear night vision video in complete darkness.
CCTV-700 High Resolution
Professional Grade Equipment - The highest resolution available for a CCTV (Closed Circuit TV) camera is 700TV lines. All our CCTV cameras offer this top performance level. In addition the highest level of video recording is referred to as Full D1. All our CCTV DVRs provide this level of performance. The cameras require one coax-power cable ran from the camera location to the DVR.
We offer three different technologies, each color coded and offering the highest performance for their category. For more information please visit our Understanding the Different Technologies page.
Power SupplyThis camera requires a direct connection to 120v AC or 240v AC for operation.
Camera ControlThis camera can be directly controlled by a user using a desktop joystick or DVR software. The camera can also be remotely controlled through the internet or a smart phone using the remote access feature of a DVR.
Automatic ToursThe cameras can be set to run automatic tours, panning, tilting and zooming to preset viewing locations for a preset duration; then moving to the next preset view.
Preset Alarm PositionsThe camera has the ability to pan, tilt and zoom to a preset location if a specific alarm is received, such as a motion detector, door alarm or other sensor conditions. This is accomplished by connecting the sensors to the alarm inputs on the DVR and through software setting the cameras actions when the alarm is received.
System Design SupportOur "PTZ Cameras Made Simple" guide helps you understanding how PTZ cameras and systems operate and is the first step to getting the right equipment for your application. It's a lot easier than you may think! PTZ Cameras Made Simple, a easy to understand guide for PTZ system design and installation.
USA Based - Unlimited Technical Support
We are an American owned company and we provide USA based, Free, Unlimited, Life-time Technical Support for all the equipment we offer. Don’t hesitate; if you have a simple question or need help with remote viewing setup or trouble shooting…our professional, friendly technical staff is here and ready to help! Many times we can resolve an issue by remotely logging into the system and solving the issue in minutes. We’re here and ready to help!
Our Quality GuarantyWe only offer reliable equipment that has been completely tested and has a proven track record. Each item is shipped in new condition and includes an easy to follow user guide written in clear English. In addition, we test each item at our facility prior to shipping to insure it is operational and meets its advertised performance. Our goal is simple; quality you can count on and 100% customer satisfaction.
Extended 3 Year WarrantyAll equipment is covered under a complete 3 year warranty from the date of delivery. During this time all products are guaranteed against manufacturing and operational defects. In the event of such defects during this period, it is our responsibility to replace the defective item with an exact or comparable product.
Dome Drive Specifications
- Power Supply: 100-240V
- Manual Speed: 0.01°~120°/s
- Preset Positions: 220
- Preset Position Speed: 120°/s
- Preset Accuracy: ±0.05°
- Pan Rotation: 360°
- Tilt Rotation: 90° (Auto Flip)
- Auto Scan: 8 Auto Scans, Configurable Limit Stops & Speed
- Frame Scan: 8 Frame Scans, Each Configurable Up to 32 Preset Positions
- Pattern Scan: 4 Patterns, Each Memorizing Up to 3 Minutes Operation
- OSD Menu: Supported
- Autosensing Protocol: Supported
- Communication Port: RS-485
- Protocols: TIANDY, Pelco-P, Pelco-D
- Baud Rate: 2400/4800/9600/19200bps
- Operating Temperature Outdoor: (-30°C~+60°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0~95%
- Image Sensor: 1/4" ExView HAD CCD
- Effective Pixels: NTSC: 768(H) x 494(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 550 TVL
- Optical Zoom: 36X
- Digital Zoom: 12X
- Minimum Illumination: 0.00 with IR SYstem
- S/N Ratio: More Than 50dB
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D DNR
- Electronic Shutter NTSC: 1/4~1/10,000 Sec
- White Balance: Auto/ATW/Manual/Indoor/Outdoor
- Gain Control: Auto/Manual
- Privacy Area Masking: Auto/Manual, Up to 8 User-Defined Areas
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE MADE SIMPLE
An easy to follow guide for the beginner!
About this Guide
There are thousands of different types of security and surveillance solutions on the market, and finding the one that best fits your needs...at the right price...can be confusing. The truth is, selecting the right equipment and installing it yourself is a lot easier than you may think. Spending a few minutes to study this guide will allow you to make an informed and smart choice. Plus you'll sound like an expert when you are talking to others about video surveillance.