Our Quality Guarantee
We only offer reliable equipment that has been completely tested and has a proven track record. Each item is new and includes an easy to follow user guide written in clear English. In addition, we test every camera and system at our facility prior to shipping to insure it is operational and meets its advertised performance. Our goal is simple; quality you can count on and 100% customer satisfaction.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Any item can be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery for a refund. To return an item, the customer must obtain a RMA number so we can properly track the return. You can request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by calling our support center 800-431-3056 during normal business hours. Please have your invoice number available. We will promptly email you a RMA number and return instructions. Our return system relies on the RMA number to identify your purchase and process your request. Please make sure it is clearly written on the outside of the shipping box. It is the customer’s responsibility to properly package the item for shipping and make sure all parts and original boxes are returned. It is also the customer’s responsibility to arrange and pay for the return shipping service. Items must be received in new condition with all parts and original packaging for a refund. RMA requests will not be granted for returns older than 30 days from the date of delivery. The returned item must be received by Backstreet within 60 days from the date of purchase for a cash refund. Returns received after this period will receive an in-store credit. Returns which are not in resalable or in new condition will incur a restocking fee calculated by Backstreet based on the condition of the items. We reserve the right to reject any credit or refund for items that have been abused or damaged.
100% Refund Rules:
1. Returns received within 30 days of delivery will receive a full equipment refund. If there are extenuating circumstances, refunds can be extened up to 60 days from the date of purchase for a full refund. After this period NO cash or credit card refund will be issued; only instore credit will be offered after these specified dates. There are NO circumstances that allow us to waive this policy.
2. Any item returned without an RMA number WILL be charged a 15% restock/processing fee. NO exceptions.
3. Restocking fees WILL be applied to the refund ONLY IF the customer:
- - Returns the equipment without all packaging, parts and materials.
- - The items are returned used or incomplete.
- - Damaged the equipment by cutting cables or altering the item from new condition.
4. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
Up-grades & Other Types of Returns
Return an item for In-store Credit: Receive a 100% in-store credit of the total sale price which can be used towards the purchase of any item we carry.
Replacement: We offer replacements of any defective or non-operational item purchased during the warranty period.
Upgrades: If you find the item purchased is not the right item for the job, you can return it for a 100% in-store credit which you can use towards the purchase of other products we offer.
All wired equipment is covered under a complete 3 year warranty from the date of delivery. Wireless equipment is covered under a complete 1 year warranty from the date of delivery. During this time all products are guaranteed against manufacturing and operational defects. In the event of such defects during this period, it is our responsibility to replace the defective item with a comparable part or product. Items that have been damaged due to use or alteration by the user is not covered under warranty.
- All warranties are limited to the original purchaser only, and are not transferable to any other party.
- Warranty registration is not required, but purchasers are asked to retain their receipt as proof of purchase.
- Customer agrees to pay shipping costs to return faulty equipment if older than 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Backstreet will pay UPS ground shipping charges to return a unit to the returning party.
- Backstreet will support only the products purcahsed from us. We cannot support items purchased elsewhere.
- Backstreet reserves the right to replace faulty units with a current model of similar or equivalent type.
- Evidence of the following will void warranty claims. Lightning Strike, Power Surge, physical damage & alterations.
Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information? Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information? We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. • We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out. It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
5. Children: We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
"A+" Better Business Bureau Rating!
Our commitment to meeting our customers expectations is reflected in our BBB rating. The bureau rates Backstreet Surveillance as "A+"; the top rating they award!
In addition, we use the webs most trusted Independent Customer Review Service to document the quality of our equipment and the superior level of support we provide. All reviews are independently collected and guaranteed to be authentic and credible. Be assured we stand behind our products; providing complete customer support from start to finish. The result is the highest customer satisfaction ratings possible!
Shopper Approved Independent Reviews
(click the logo to view all reviews)