16 Channel, 4K Security DVR - Great Video Quality & Easy to Use
This DVR offers it all; it’s a reliable hardware DVR but is programmed with "user friendly" software. The system is programmed and operated using a mouse and a friendly graphical display. No confusing remote controls or arrow driven menus to struggle with, just a click of the mouse gets it done!
Hybrid Operation CVI, TVI, AHD, CCTV-Analog & IP Cameras
Dual-stream video compression gives this unit the ability to support CVI, Analog CCTV or IP Network Cameras. Any combination.
- - HD Live 4K (8mp) Viewing
- - HD CVI, TVI, AHD, Analog & IP Recording 4k@15fps, 3K@20fps, 1080p@30fps
- - Analog CCTV Recording D1 700 TV Line
Video Storage - Internal Hard Drive
The DVR does not require a hard drive to operate. However, the DVR stores the recorded video footage on an internal hard drive. The drive(s) are installed, formatted and tested by our technical staff prior to shipping. No action on you part is needed other than turning the unit on. The size of the drive and the recording options determine the total number of days the system can store.
Recording multiple channels of HD video requires a hard drive that can keep up with the work load. Our Purple Series hard drives are design specifically for surveillance video recorders. They can keep up and stay up with the work load, assuring reliable smooth video recording at all times.
Smart Phone Compatible
This DVR is fully compatible with cellular phones including I-Phone, Android and many others using RTSP.
H.265 Compression - High Quality Images - 1/3 The Size
The unit utilizes true H.265 video compression, which is the best on the market. The H.265 video compression allows the DVR to record amazing high quality video images without using up a ton of storage space.
Embedded Linux OS For Rock Solid Dependability
This standalone DVR runs an embedded Linux operating system for years of trouble free service. No PC is required with this system; just plug in your cameras and hook up a HD flat screen or HDMI monitor and begin recording.
- - 4K (8mp) Viewing of all cameras
- - 4K (8mp) Resolution 15fps recording all channels
- - 3K Resolution: 20fps recording all channels
- - 1080p Resolution: 30fps recording all channels
- - Pentaplex operation: Simultaneously view live, record, playback, backup & remote access
- - Dual-stream: Makes mobile monitoring very fast and easy, flexible for network transmission
- - Multiple control methods: IR remote, USB mouse and front panel press button
- - Smart video detection: motion detection, video blind, video loss
- - Smart camera settings: privacy masking, camera lock, color setting, title displays
- - Pan Tilt Zoom and Speed Dome Control: Pelco D&P Protocols, 60 others
- - PTZ: Controls: Presets, scan, auto pan, auto tour, pattern
- - Easy backup methods: USB devices, remote network and client software backup
- - Smart Hard Drive Management: Non-working HDD hibernating, HDD faulty alarm, Raid function
- - Network software: Built-in web server, multi-DVR client & SMS Networking access for remote live viewing, recording, playback, etc.
Please be careful where you choose to install this unit. Consider this device a computer with hard drive. Do not install the unit where the temperature cannot be consistently maintained between 60 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If this guide line is not followed its likely you will experience premature failure.
User Manual & DVR Specification Sheets
Design Tools & Resources
CCTV Security systems consist of several electronic parts. The system requires all of them to be operating flawlessly for reliable operation. When one item fails it can be difficult to find the issues because each part relies on the other for system-wide operation. Follow these simple step-by-step instructions and you'll quickly identify the part causing the problem.
Industry News & Events