The DS160 Series consists of the DS160 Detector (light gray) and the DS161 Detector (black) specifically designed for Request-to-exit (REX) applications. With features such as timers, door monitor with sounder alert, and pointable coverage, the DS160 and DS161 have the flexibility to meet the most stringent REX requirements. The exclusive Sequential Logic Input (SLI) provides added security that is not offered in any other REX device.
• Door monitor with sounder alert
• Sequential Logic Input (SLI)
• Internal vertical pointability
• Wrap-around coverage pattern with precise pattern control
• Up to 64 second adjustable latch time
• Selectable relay trigger mode
• Selectable fail-safe or fail-secure modes
• Adjustable sounder volume
• Activation LED
Category: Access Control, Contacts & Sensors, Hardwired
- - Warranty Provided by Manufacturer
- - Allow 3-5 Days Before Shipping
Design Tools & Resources
CCTV Security systems consist of several electronic parts. The system requires all of them to be operating flawlessly for reliable operation. When one item fails it can be difficult to find the issues because each part relies on the other for system-wide operation. Follow these simple step-by-step instructions and you'll quickly identify the part causing the problem.
Industry News & Events