Blue Iris Software License
Buy Blue Iris from Backstreet!
- We Answer Our Phones - We maintain one of the largest tech support centers in the industry, we do it for one main reason...customer service!
- Professional Cameras - Not only are our cameras perfect for the Blue Iris software but they also offer professional quality and performance. You wont find bargain basement cameras at Backstreet but you will find quality.
- 5 Year Warranty - The industries longest equipment warranty!
- Lifetime Unlimited FREE Support - We support our products for the life of the product. No annual fees, no monthly support charge and no run around. As long as you own the system we will provide free support for the life of the product.
Blue Iris security camera software allows you to turn your computer into a network video security system.
Our cameras are a perfect match!
Our IP cameras are a prefect match for the Blue Iris Video Surveillance System. Our cameras offer features, performance and reliability that makes the Blue Iris Software perform at its very best. Give us a call and we'll be glad to help select the right cameras for your application.
Live 30fps Viewing & Recording
The ProVue series provides "Live Video", 30 frames per second viewing and recording, this results in smooth, detailed, and crystal clear video.
Many of the ProVue cameras are equipped with an integrated microphone that allows for clear audio recording up to 30 feet away from the camera, and every channel on the ProVue 4K video recorders are equipped to record audio with the video feed.
Outdoor Extreme Weather Rated
ProVue cameras have a sealed metal housing, which meets the Electrical Industry's IP67 waterproof rating. The camera can be wall or ceiling mounted and is ready for harsh environments, with operating temperatures of -21 º to 140 º Fahrenheit.
FREE Cloud Back-up
Are you concerned that the video recorder may be stolen in a robbery or burglary? Our FREE cloud back-up service eliminates the possibility of the bad guy getting away with the evidence!
Longest Warranty in the Industry!
We support tens of thousands of system nationwide. From our decades of experience we know we offer superior products. Our equipment is designed and manufactured specifically to our requirements. This is why we can support our customers with an amazing 5 year warranty.
Confused about resolution and frame rates? Click here.
A 5-Star Rating You Can Trust!
We pride ourselves on meeting our customers expectations! Our efforts have earned thousands of 5 star customer reviews. Click on the "Award Button" to check out some of our latest 5 Star Reviews!
Security Cameras Made Simple
- Lorex - What You Should Know
- The Pro's CCTV Golden Rules
- Camera Resolution & Frame Rates
- Choosing The Right System for You
- Installation - DIY or Pro Install - You Choose
- Design Concepts, Examples & Advice
- NVR & DVR Video Recorders & Locations
- CCTV Video Storage & Hard Drives
- Smart Phone, Internet & Remote Viewing
- Home Camera Placement
- Business Camera Placement
- Capturing License Plates
- Configuring Your System
- Selecting the Camera for the Job
- Transmitting Video - Coax, Network & Wifi
- PTZ - Pan Tilt Zoom Long Range Cameras
- CCTV Wire, Power & Distances
- What is Color Night Vision?
- Upgrading an Old CCTV System to 4K
- Customizing a Kit for Your Needs
- How-to Videos - CCTV Expert Advice
- Backstreet - Your CCTV Outfitter
- DIY Security Blog, Ask Questions - Get Answers