75' Network Cat6 Cable
75ft Network Surveillance Camera Cable - White
This pre-made 75 foot video Cat6 network cable makes installing a megapixel network camera a breeze. No cutting, stripping or hassling with fittings, just plug and play. It doesn't get any easier. Cable provides video and camera power transmission.
For use with HD Megapixel Network Cameras
This 75ft network cable is made out of quality materials and meets all UL requirements for CAT6e data transmission. The cable houses four pair(s) of twisted two conductors (8 strands total).
Note: This cable is not outdoor rated. It should not be exposed to weather or UV rays.
This cable can be used with PoE cameras and transmitters. PoE stands for "Power over Ethernet". PoE combines power and data transmission into one cable - eliminating the need for additional, unnecessary power cable runs to security cameras. PoE does have some distance limitations based on the power draw of the cameras being used. As a guide you should not use PoE for cable distances past 300 feet.
Security Cameras Made Simple
- Lorex - What You Should Know
- The Pro's CCTV Golden Rules
- Camera Resolution & Frame Rates
- Choosing The Right System for You
- Installation - DIY or Pro Install - You Choose
- Design Concepts, Examples & Advice
- NVR & DVR Video Recorders & Locations
- CCTV Video Storage & Hard Drives
- Smart Phone, Internet & Remote Viewing
- Home Camera Placement
- Business Camera Placement
- Capturing License Plates
- Configuring Your System
- Selecting the Camera for the Job
- Transmitting Video - Coax, Network & Wifi
- PTZ - Pan Tilt Zoom Long Range Cameras
- CCTV Wire, Power & Distances
- What is Color Night Vision?
- Upgrading an Old CCTV System to 4K
- Customizing a Kit for Your Needs
- How-to Videos - CCTV Expert Advice
- Backstreet - Your CCTV Outfitter
- DIY Security Blog, Ask Questions - Get Answers