Item: Altelix NF141208VFA1
Altelix Vented NEMA Enclosure 17x14x6 (11.5" x 9" x 3.2" Inside Space) Polycarbonate + ABS Weatherproof with Cooling Fan, Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate, Pre-Wired 120 VAC Outlets
- - Durable Commercial Grade Polycarbonate + ABS NEMA Box with Reinforced Hinges, Dual Latches, Tamper-Proof Locking Screw and Provision for Padlock. IP24 Rated
- - Dual 3.5" Vents and Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fan. NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24.
- - Inside Space for Equipment Up to 11.5" x 9" x 3.2" Max. Outside Dimensions: 16.5 x 12.5 x 5.3 Inches.
- - Plug-and-Play Enclosure. Includes pre-wired 120 VAC outlets and 5 foot 3-prong power cord.
- - Ideal for Protecting Wi-Fi Equipment, Security and Surveillance Equipment, Concealment of Electronic Devices, Industrial Automation, Warehouses, Public Areas as well as ideal for Rapid Deployment Systems.
PC+ABS Polycarbonate / ABS Blend for Extreme Durability - These enclosures are molded out of UV resistant PC+ABS, a high tech thermoplastic blend of polycarbonate and ABS which combines the best qualities of both into a single material. PC+ABS enclosures are superior to ABS enclosures because they maintain high toughness, durability and dimensional stability even at extreme cold and hot temperatures.
This configuration consists of the PC+ABS NEMA enclosure with hinged lid and a 2.5mm thick finished aluminum equipment mounting plate with two pre-wired 120VAC power outlets and a 5 foot USA power cord is included to power the enclosure, so no additional wiring is required. A ground lug is provided on the side of the enclosure. Two cable grommets on the enclosure allows cables to be connected to internal devices.
Cooling Fan Ventilation - The NP171406VFA1C features dual 3.5" vents and a thermostat controlled cooling fan. The low noise, high airflow fan helps maintain lower internal temperatures. The fan turns on when the internal temperature reaches 100°F (38°C) and turns off when it drops to 79°F (26°C). The fan is wired internally so it does not require the use of the AC outlets leaving them available for internal equipment use.
Design Tools & Resources
CCTV Security systems consist of several electronic parts. The system requires all of them to be operating flawlessly for reliable operation. When one item fails it can be difficult to find the issues because each part relies on the other for system-wide operation. Follow these simple step-by-step instructions and you'll quickly identify the part causing the problem.
Industry News & Events