Network Kit (48) Drops
Customizing a Kit & Line-item Quotes
The kit includes all the parts you need to install a (48) station or "drop" business network. If you would like to customize this kit (add or delete items) simply click the "add to cart" button, each item in the kit will be listed individually in the cart allowing you to add, delete or change items as you choose. If you would like help with customizing a package for your needs give us a call, one of our helpful consultants will be glad to customize a package and provide a line-item quote.
DIY - 48 Drop Business Network Package
This kit includes everything you need to install a high performance business network; wall rack, cable, wall plates, power supply, rack shelves, patch panel, mounting hardware, hand tools, how to guide, 5 year warranty and unlimited technical support. We're just a call away if you need help or have questions. You provide the installation. Our how-to YouTube videos guide you step by step to completion.
This kit does not include firewalls, modems, UPS, PoE units or installation. Local IT providers can provide these services or you may consider our complete network packages with installation which include high security firewalls and PoE units. We also offer award winning on-demand technical support nationwide.
This network kit includes all the materials needed to install a high performance business network for 48 drops. A "drop" is defined as a wall plate fitted with a network connection and up to a 125ft run of cat6 cable connecting the wall plate to the patch panel. This kit includes 6,000 feet of cable allowing the average wire run for the 48 drops to be up to 125 feet. This is not a limit, if you need longer runs simply buy more cable. The only limitation is the maximum length any single cable should be is 300 feet. If you have drops over 300 feet, call us, we have solutions.
This Kit Includes:
- (1) - Metal Wall Rack 10U This rack is perfect for small business. The rack can support up to 48 computer stations or "drops".
- (2) - 24 Port Patch Panel The patch panel allows permanent termination for the cat6 cables. Punch down termination, punch tool included.
- (1) - Rack Power Supply The rack mount power supply provides (8) 120v/15amp connections and equipped with surge protection.
- (48) - Network Wall Plate Each unit comes equipped with a punch down RJ45 keystone port, drywall bezel, wall plate and mounting hardware.
- (4) - Cable Plate This wall plate provides a professional finish allowing up to 20 cables pass through while covering the access point.
- (6) - 1000ft Cat6e Network Cable This easy spool box of high quality Cat6e network cable allows each of the 48 drops included in this kit to have an average wire run of 125 feet from the wall plate to the rack (the cable is non-plenum rated).
- (1) - Tech Tool Kit This kit includes all the tools you need for installation. It even includes a cable and fitting tester so you can instantly confirm the cable, connections and fittings are good to go.
- + Industry's Longest Warranty - Complete 5 Years
- + FREE Shipping & Lifetime Technical Support
- + 30 Day Money Back Guarantee