Mount any security camera to a wall or ceiling in minutes. Fits ALL stationary security cameras no matter the brand or design. Indoors or outdoors this high quality mount solves all the problems of mounting to brick, concrete, stucco or any other construction materials.
The M5 Security Camera Mount offers a professional low profile design and allows any cable connections to be hidden and protected from the weather.
Mount it to any surface vertically or horizontally. Route the cable directly in from the back or from the side. Either way the water tight bushing on the back assures no moisture follows the cable into the housing.
Installation is a breeze!
1. Mount the base by screwing it to an electrical box or any construction material.
2. It’s preferred to mount the base directly over the cable hole allowing the cable to enter the based through the rubber busing directly from the back eliminating any exposed cabling. When this is not possible, route the cable from the side using the wire guides built into the base, then through the rubber bushing in the middle of the base.
3. Route the camera’s cable (pigtail) through the waterproof bushing on the lid of the housing and connect the two cables.
4. Place the lid over the base and secure it to the base with the two side screws.
5. Push the extra camera cable (pigtail) though the rubber bushing into the mount until the camera’s base is directly over the rubber bushing on the mounts lid. Using the self-tapping screws provided, screw the camera base to the lid. The self-tapping screws create their own watertight holes into the lid and secure the camera tightly to it. The camera is now secure to the mount allowing you to adjust and aim the camera. Installation is complete.
How to mount a security camera like a Pro!
Get it right the first time. Use the right mounting hardware for the construction material.
Mounting hardware not included.
USA Based - Unlimited Technical Support
We are an American owned company and we provide USA based, Free, Unlimited, Life-time Technical Support for all the equipment we offer. Don’t hesitate; if you have a simple question or need help with remote viewing setup or trouble shooting…our professional, friendly technical staff is here and ready to help! Many times we can resolve an issue by remotely logging into the system and solving the issue in minutes. We’re here and ready to help!
There are so many different technologies on the market: solar, battery, wireless, wired as well as Consumer Grade and Professional Grade versions of these products. How do you know which is right for you? (video)
One size does NOT fit all! Learn how to select the right camera for each location. Optical Zoom vs Digital Zoom, how to capture license plates, color night vision & more. Follow the Pro's tips and get it right the first time. (video)
Most of our customers install the system themselves with our expert factory support, but you may want that clean professional installation completed by a pro. We support both options nationwide and you choose which you prefer. (video)
You choose how you interface with our state-of-the-art-systems. All options are available and any combination of viewing options can be used: direct connect monitors, personal computers, tablets, and smartphones - Super fast, clear, and no monthly fees.
One of the most common requests our customers have is the ability to identify and capture license plates. This can be achieved if you follow the rules and recommendations we detail. It is important that you follow them, simply because capturing a license plate is one of the most challenging tasks for security cameras.
Design your home or business security system like a Pro. Locate cameras and their viewing areas to provide a visual of the effective coverage of each camera and evaluate the overall design. This surveillance system design tool covers it all.
Build a complete custom system for your home or business without any confusion or mistakes. This easy to use tool makes sure you select all the components you need for a complete system. You can even include installation!
CCTV Security systems consist of several electronic parts. The system requires all of them to be operating flawlessly for reliable operation. When one item fails it can be difficult to find the issues because each part relies on the other for system-wide operation. Follow these simple step-by-step instructions and you'll quickly identify the part causing the problem.
US government banned the use of Dahua, Lorex, Hikvision and other security cameras in federal facilities due to hidden backdoors. In June 2021, the FCC unanimously voted to start procedures to ban the sale of these brands to the general public by denying new products FCC approval.
The NDAA law banned the use of electronic equipment provided by specific companies. What’s interesting about the law is that it bans companies rather than countries. It ignores borders and focuses on individual entities.
Fun & Interesting How-to Videos
Subscribe to our Youtube channel and learn how the experts get it right the first time!