The Pro's first choice!
- 4k Resolution (8 Megapixel)
- Live 30fps Frames Per Second
- 2.8-12mm Motorized Zoom Lens
- 75ft Color Night Vision
- Built-in Microphone
- On-board SD Card Slot
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Cat5 or Cat6 Cable
- Wall or Ceiling Mounted
- Indoor/Outdoor Vandal Dome
- Weather Rated IP67
- 5 Year Warranty
This camera is the best of the best. Crystal clear 4k resolution, live viewing and recording. The housing meets IP67 standards ensuring excellent performance in extreme outdoor weather conditions. The camera is a great performer indoors due to its small size and flexible mounting options. The camera also features a 75 foot night vision system and PoE (Power over Ethernet; which allows the camera to transmit video and receive power through one network cable).
Motorized Zoom Lens
This camera is equipped with a motorized zoom lens. This allows a user to remotely control the camera; optically zooming in and out for a crystal clear field of view. Great for license plate ID applications. The camera control signal is transmitted through the video cable; no extra wires or connections. Plug & play pigtail connections.
The NDAA Logo indicates the camera, electronics and supplier meet the requirements for use in U.S. government facilities.
Better than Cloud Based - No monthly fees
The camera does not require a video recorder to operate. Connecting the camera to a broadband internet connection allows you to access the live video with a smartphone or a computer. The on-board SD card slot allows you to insert a SD memory card in the camera and record weeks of motion activated events directly to the memory card. The recorded video can be played back remotely. No monthly video storage fees as with cloud based systems and you get triple the clarity!
Optional mounts for this camera:
Security Cameras Made Simple
- Lorex - What You Should Know
- The Pro's CCTV Golden Rules
- Camera Resolution & Frame Rates
- Choosing The Right System for You
- Installation - DIY or Pro Install - You Choose
- Design Concepts, Examples & Advice
- NVR & DVR Video Recorders & Locations
- CCTV Video Storage & Hard Drives
- Smart Phone, Internet & Remote Viewing
- Home Camera Placement
- Business Camera Placement
- Capturing License Plates
- Configuring Your System
- Selecting the Camera for the Job
- Transmitting Video - Coax, Network & Wifi
- PTZ - Pan Tilt Zoom Long Range Cameras
- CCTV Wire, Power & Distances
- What is Color Night Vision?
- Upgrading an Old CCTV System to 4K
- Customizing a Kit for Your Needs
- How-to Videos - CCTV Expert Advice
- Backstreet - Your CCTV Outfitter
- DIY Security Blog, Ask Questions - Get Answers