3' High Speed HDMI Cable
This cable supports the following HDMI features:
- 4K Resolution - The High Speed HDMI® Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 4K video signals between 4K rated source and sink (display) devices.
- Audio Return Channel - Normally, your HDMI® cable carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television). Often times this goes through an AV receiver to drive a home theater audio system. The Audio Return Channel is primarily used to send the audio signal generated by the television, when its internal tuner is used, back to the AV receiver, so that you can use your home theater audio system when watching television signals.
- 3D - 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming. A High Speed HDMI® Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth requirements of 3D signals.
- 4K - The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth required for 4K support.
- Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits and over 281 trillion color variations, which really makes your video images come to life!
- High Definition Audio - HDMI® supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD.
Security Cameras Made Simple
- Lorex - What You Should Know
- The Pro's CCTV Golden Rules
- Camera Resolution & Frame Rates
- Choosing The Right System for You
- Installation - DIY or Pro Install - You Choose
- Design Concepts, Examples & Advice
- NVR & DVR Video Recorders & Locations
- CCTV Video Storage & Hard Drives
- Smart Phone, Internet & Remote Viewing
- Home Camera Placement
- Business Camera Placement
- Capturing License Plates
- Configuring Your System
- Selecting the Camera for the Job
- Transmitting Video - Coax, Network & Wifi
- PTZ - Pan Tilt Zoom Long Range Cameras
- CCTV Wire, Power & Distances
- What is Color Night Vision?
- Upgrading an Old CCTV System to 4K
- Customizing a Kit for Your Needs
- How-to Videos - CCTV Expert Advice
- Backstreet - Your CCTV Outfitter
- DIY Security Blog, Ask Questions - Get Answers