Item: Altelix NF141208VFA1
Altelix Vented NEMA Enclosure 17x14x6 (11.5" x 9" x 3.2" Inside Space) Polycarbonate + ABS Weatherproof with Cooling Fan, Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate, Pre-Wired 120 VAC Outlets
- - Durable Commercial Grade Polycarbonate + ABS NEMA Box with Reinforced Hinges, Dual Latches, Tamper-Proof Locking Screw and Provision for Padlock. IP24 Rated
- - Dual 3.5" Vents and Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fan. NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24.
- - Inside Space for Equipment Up to 11.5" x 9" x 3.2" Max. Outside Dimensions: 16.5 x 12.5 x 5.3 Inches.
- - Plug-and-Play Enclosure. Includes pre-wired 120 VAC outlets and 5 foot 3-prong power cord.
- - Ideal for Protecting Wi-Fi Equipment, Security and Surveillance Equipment, Concealment of Electronic Devices, Industrial Automation, Warehouses, Public Areas as well as ideal for Rapid Deployment Systems.
PC+ABS Polycarbonate / ABS Blend for Extreme Durability - These enclosures are molded out of UV resistant PC+ABS, a high tech thermoplastic blend of polycarbonate and ABS which combines the best qualities of both into a single material. PC+ABS enclosures are superior to ABS enclosures because they maintain high toughness, durability and dimensional stability even at extreme cold and hot temperatures.
This configuration consists of the PC+ABS NEMA enclosure with hinged lid and a 2.5mm thick finished aluminum equipment mounting plate with two pre-wired 120VAC power outlets and a 5 foot USA power cord is included to power the enclosure, so no additional wiring is required. A ground lug is provided on the side of the enclosure. Two cable grommets on the enclosure allows cables to be connected to internal devices.
Cooling Fan Ventilation - The NP171406VFA1C features dual 3.5" vents and a thermostat controlled cooling fan. The low noise, high airflow fan helps maintain lower internal temperatures. The fan turns on when the internal temperature reaches 100°F (38°C) and turns off when it drops to 79°F (26°C). The fan is wired internally so it does not require the use of the AC outlets leaving them available for internal equipment use.