Designed for minimal closing force (with separate crimping dies), this crimper is the perfect tool for crimping COAX, network, and other connectors using the appropriate dies. Crimping Die works to create precision crimping grooves for perfect crimps every time.
• Works with Corning Gilbert and Belden Connectors
• Ratcheting handle makes it easy to use with a low amount of hand force, even to the last click
• Ergonomically designed angled head lessens the need to uncomfortably bend your wrist while working
• Die changes are quick and easy to perform
• Built-in safety release allows the ratchet to unlock if it ever gets stuck
• Ergonomic dual-component handles provide comfort during use
• Durable steel housing lasts a lifetime and is perfect for accommodating Fiber Optic (UCD-2685) and COAX (UCD-2045) dies
Category: Accessories, Tools
- - Warranty Provided by Manufacturer
- - Allow 3-5 Days Before Shipping
Design Tools & Resources
CCTV Security systems consist of several electronic parts. The system requires all of them to be operating flawlessly for reliable operation. When one item fails it can be difficult to find the issues because each part relies on the other for system-wide operation. Follow these simple step-by-step instructions and you'll quickly identify the part causing the problem.
Industry News & Events