This camera is the best of the best. Crystal clear video, live viewing and recording, The housing meets IP67 standards ensuring excellent performance in extreme outdoor weather conditions. The camera also features a 240 foot night vision system and PoE (Power over Ethernet; which allows the camera to transmit video and receive power through one network cable).
Motorized Zoom Lens
This camera is equipped with long range 5-50mm motorized zoom lens. This allows a user to remotely control the camera; optically zooming in and out for a crystal clear field of view. Great for long range license plate ID applications. The camera control signal is transmitted through the cat5 or 6 network cable; no extra wires or connections. Plug & play pigtail connections.
Optional Back Box for mounting to brick or concrete.
Security Cameras Made Simple
- Lorex - What You Should Know
- The Pro's CCTV Golden Rules
- Camera Resolution & Frame Rates
- Choosing The Right System for You
- Installation - DIY or Pro Install - You Choose
- Design Concepts, Examples & Advice
- NVR & DVR Video Recorders & Locations
- CCTV Video Storage & Hard Drives
- Smart Phone, Internet & Remote Viewing
- Home Camera Placement
- Business Camera Placement
- Capturing License Plates
- Configuring Your System
- Selecting the Camera for the Job
- Transmitting Video - Coax, Network & Wifi
- PTZ - Pan Tilt Zoom Long Range Cameras
- CCTV Wire, Power & Distances
- What is Color Night Vision?
- Upgrading an Old CCTV System to 4K
- Customizing a Kit for Your Needs
- How-to Videos - CCTV Expert Advice
- Backstreet - Your CCTV Outfitter
- DIY Security Blog, Ask Questions - Get Answers